Since 2007, DNA Life has been producing effective and of great quality wall murals for McDonald’s. Not only do we have the strength and capability in creative works, we also use state-of-the-art printing technology that will help any retailer stand out in a retail clutter.
Renovated, refreshed and refurnished retail outlets are proven to have improved store traffic and McDonald’s knows this very well. Frequent refurbishment of an outlet gives consumers a brand-new experience and this directly improves store visits year on year.
We upgrade our machine every two years to ensure that our clients attain the best and most updated digital print quality in the world.
To date, DNA life has refurnished over 50 McDonald’s outlets in Singapore.
- Client: McDonald’s Singapore
- Project: Design & Production of In-Store Wall Murals
SCOPE OF WORK
- Creative Adaptation of Wall Murals
- Production of Digitally printed Murals
- Installation of Wall Murals and Glass Covering at retail shops