DNA Life embarked on a pro-bono, no-client project to build the first Christmas Village in four AsiaMalls atriums – Tiong Bahru Plaza, Hougang Mall, White Sands and Tampines 1.
Curated with our philosophy, “We think of shoppers first”, we brought in a variety of merchants which included Cocoa Trees, Brown Brothers, Royce’, The Face Shop, Disney and Warner Brothers’ licensed toys.
The entire company from creatives, client services, production and installation team, with additional 40 part-timers hired to run the retail operation, were deployed for this two-week project that took four months to plan.
We applied a variety of shopper marketing tactics and techniques that we know of that would be appropriate for the project such as the call for good variety of merchandise, vibrant visual merchandising, call-to-action taglines, outstanding POS displays and more.
The results were amazing. 75% of our merchants achieved a resounding sale that were above expectations. All goes to prove that our shopper marketing ideas work in helping merchants achieve great success.
- Client: DNA Life
- Project: Curation, Fabrication & Operation of Christmas Village
SCOPE OF WORK
- Concept & Development of Campaign Creative
- Curation of Merchandise Mix
- Production and Set-up of Christmas Village Events at 4 Shopping Mall Atriums
- Manage POS System and Run the Cashier and Retail Operations in 4 Locations
- Campaign Reporting and Sales Settlement of All merchants