DNA Life is one of the Approved National Stamp designers of Singapore Post since 2012. We are invited to research and submit designs for different national stamp issues, of which 5 of DNA Life’s designs were successfully launched – 2014 Ferns, 2015 Indian Heritage Museum, 2017 Morning in Singapore & Wedding Jewellery and 2018 Good Evening Singapore.
We also undertook the design of the annual coffee table – Collection of Singapore Stamps for 2013, 2014 and 2015 respectively. Retailed at Singpost from $55 – $85, these collectors’ series are national gifts given to international diplomats by the various ministries.
- Client: Singapore Post Limited
- Project: Creative Design for National Stamp Issue & Coffee Table Book, Visual Merchandising Display at Singpost Centre
SCOPE OF WORK
- Research & Design of National Stamps, First Day Cover, Presentation Pack
- Launched Issues: 2014 Ferns Series, 2015 Indian Heritage Museum, 2017 Morning in Singapore & Wedding Jewellery, 2018 Good Evening Singapore
- Researched Issue: NS Stamp, King Fisher’s Series, Baby Animals, National Day Parade
- Coffee Table Book: Collection of Singapore Stamps 2013, 2014, 2015
- Visual Merchandising Design & Installation @ Philatelic Store @ GPO: Christmas 2017 and Lunar New Year 2018